I hear ya. For me:
ML6 Dark Phoenix
ML7 Hawkeye
ML7 Blue Ghost Rider
No I dont want to spoil the offical Sticky Most Wanted, but I would like to have this post for, what I feel are many board members who cannot get ML figs. Spawn for me in the east is relatively easy to get. Even box sets. I see them all the time. Picked up a number for other collectors. ML is another story.
If you post what you need as far as Marvel legends figures are concerned, I will edit it down to a single want list by board member name. Lets agree that if you see the hard to find ML figs, and you can afford it, you will pick them up and trade or sell or give it away as you see fit FIRST TO THE UNREAL SPAWN BOARD MEMBERS. If you get a figure someone wants, just PM them. I'll start -
Galactus
ML7 any variants
ML8 All figures
Pairadocs
ML6 Dark Phoenix
ML7 Hawkeye
ML7 Blue Ghost Rider
Peter Peeker
ML6 Brown Wolverine
GhostDawgg
ML6 Deadpool.
ML6 Unmasked Wolverine. Or the latest one would do just fine.
ML Yellow Daredevil.
ML7 Vision & ML7 Phasing Vision.
ML7 Hawkeye.
ML5 Mr. Fantastic.
Lord Megatron
ML6 Juggernaut
Underoo Bandit
ML VI Juggernaut
ML VI Deadpool
ML VI Cable (Brown)
ML VI Phoenix (Any)
ML VII Apocalypse
ML VII Ghost Rider (Blue)
ML VIII Iceman
ML VIII Black Widow (Red-head)
ML VIII Storm (Non-Mohawk)
ML VIII Doc Ock
ML VIII Man-Thing (but only after I get all the others)
ML Goliath
Sinister 6 Boxed Set
Darth Pooh
ML6 Dark Phoenix
ML? Professor X (when released)
Toymank
ML6 Deadpool
ML6 Juggernaut
ML6 Pheonix
007
ML1 Iron Man
Guitardeth
ML7 Hawkeye
ML7 Apoc
ML7 Sliver cent Ironman
Classic
ML6 Phoenix, Juggernaut, Jeadpool
ML7 Apocalypse
ML8 Storm, Iceman, Doc octopus
Chesh
ML6 Deadpool
ML6 Dark Phoenix
ML7 Phasing Ghost Rider
ML7 Apocalypse
ML8 Doctor Octopus
ML8 Man Thing
Sinister 6 Boxset
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ January 08, 2005 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Galactus the Planet Eater ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ January 10, 2005 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Galactus the Planet Eater ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 10, 2005 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Galactus the Planet Eater ]</font>
I hear ya. For me:
ML6 Dark Phoenix
ML7 Hawkeye
ML7 Blue Ghost Rider
can we include Spiderman Classics, since they're pretty much the same deal?
if so, here's mine...in random order.
SMC? Scorpion, the newest one.
ML8 Man-Thing
ML7(?) Brown Wolverine
ML7 Ghost Rider (non-chase)
the last two I can probably find locally. and I'll prbably add a couple as time goes on.
looks like I just got a hook-up on the Scorpion, so I guess we can scratch him off the list. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You got PM.Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
can we include Spiderman Classics, since they're pretty much the same deal?
if so, here's mine...in random order.
SMC? Scorpion, the newest one.
ML8 Man-Thing
ML7(?) Brown Wolverine
ML7 Ghost Rider (non-chase)
the last two I can probably find locally. and I'll prbably add a couple as time goes on.
<s>ML 7 Ghost Rider (chase, light blue version)</s> - He's on the way thanks to Dolphin!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 21, 2004 11:24 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>
scratch GR off my list. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Well here goes my list. [img]eek.gif[/img]
ML6 Deadpool.
ML6 Unmasked Wolverine. Or the latest one would do just fine.
ML Yellow Daredevil.
ML7 Vision & ML7 Phasing Vision.
ML7 Hawkeye.
ML5 Mr. Fantastic.
ML8 Doc Oc.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 27, 2004 04:22 PM: Message edited by: ghostdawgg? ]</font>
ML6 Juggernaut
ML VI Juggernaut
ML VI Deadpool
ML VI Cable (Brown)
ML VI Phoenix (Any)
ML VII Apocalypse
ML VII Ghost Rider (Blue)
ML VIII Iceman
ML VIII Black Widow (Red-head)
ML VIII Storm (Non-Mohawk)
ML VIII Doc Ock
ML VIII Man-Thing (but only after I get all the others)
ML Goliath
Sinister 6 Boxed Set
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 10, 2005 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Underoo Bandit ]</font>
Bookmarks